A.C.M. Financial Services Ltd - for all aspects of financial planning

Author Topic: Over 55 Badminton  (Read 3636 times)

CTCREP

Re: Over 55 Badminton
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 04:26:14 PM »
Hello

Only just picked up on your request.  The Dialstone Centre closed recently and the Badminton Group moved to a Leisure Centre near Offerton High School. They meet mainly on a Monday 10-30 am to 12-30 am, but if there is sufficient interest then will meet again on a Thursday Morning. To get to the centre go down The Fairway, off Marple Rd Offerton, and turn left immediately in front of the school.

shandrew

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 06:18:17 PM »
Thank you so much for the helpful replies - I am sure we'll get something sorted from there.

Victor M

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 05:19:16 PM »
Mellor Badminton Club have a seniors club night on Wednesday evenings that might suit, contact details are Ann Preston 01663 742831.

amazon

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 07:13:03 PM »
Hi, My wife and I are keen to find additinal badminton opportunties and 'found' your post - butI see it is perhaps past its sell-by date!  Is the invitation still open?

They used to be a badminton club at compstall church saint Paul's I don't know if it's still there .

shandrew

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 10:33:00 PM »
Hi, My wife and I are keen to find additinal badminton opportunties and 'found' your post - butI see it is perhaps past its sell-by date!  Is the invitation still open?

CTCREP

Over 55 Badminton
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 01:52:29 PM »
We are a group of over 55s who meet at the Dialstone Centre on Monday mornings and sometimes on Thursday mornings at 10-30 am. Numbers have dwindled recently and we could do with a few more people who enjoy a game of badminton just for the pleasure and exercise. There are 4 courts and we mainly play men's or women's doubles but also play mixed doubles if numbers require it. If that is the thing you like to do then come along and join us. It costs £1.50 for Leisure Key holders.