RC Cars, RC Helicopters, RC Planes | Nitrotek Ltd

Author Topic: Free stick insects  (Read 2123 times)

Lisa Oldham

Re: Free stick insects
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 01:38:35 PM »
:)
depends on how mild the winter is as did let most out on privets at bottom of garden!  Just keeping the ones i find about the place now!

I could tell a tale or 2 about my Giant African Snail too who is particularly uncomfortable at the moment cos he/she got turfed out of his/her tank because i had to find a bigger home for my 300+ stick insects !

moonforest

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 01:02:47 PM »
We are on our 2nd generation of.. not cleaning the tank out!! Keep finding them everywhere.. even upstairs!

:D

Oops, your post made me laugh out loud, nearly got tea on the monitor! lol Are we in danger of a stick insect invasion in Marple?

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 10:31:17 AM »
We are on our 2nd generation of.. not cleaning the tank out!! Keep finding them everywhere.. even upstairs!

pjarvis98

Free stick insects
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 09:24:07 PM »
I left my little stick insects friends a bit too long between tank cleaning and I now have quite a few babies. If anyone would like any then please let me know. They are very easy to care for only eating privet or bambles and being sprayed with water once a week as they drink it off the leaves, they last about 18mths - 2 years and reach adult hood when they get red marks on their legs, it is then they lay eggs, if you don't want lots of babies then you clean them out once a week to remove the eggs.