Marple based web design | Websites That Work For You!

Author Topic: Split Topic (from: Stockport full council meeting)  (Read 3135 times)

alan@marple

Re: Split Topic (from: Stockport full council meeting)
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 11:23:48 PM »
Magnanimous Miss Marple!

Miss Marple

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 08:34:08 PM »
Well if it is the eighteen year chap than I personally take everything I have said back.  If he is young he has a lot to learn regarding politics and the political machine that drives it.  My advise to him would be keep his head down and only become an activist when you are sure that you have no smiling assassins in your party.  Because sadly Oliver its the people who keep their heads down and agree to this and that,that leave the likes of you and me to fire the bullets .  Don't give up and become bitter and twisted like this aging activist.  If I knew at eighteen what I know now I would not have made the same mistakes and I would have kept my head down until I was in a position to challenge the wrongs of all councillors.  What I hope wont suprise you is that when you comment on councillors of what ever party, the political machine will single you out, not as a cleaner than clean ,up and coming politician, but as a trouble maker who they can not trust and that Oliver goes for your own party buddies too!  Beware !!! don't believe the hype  :-\

chicken lady

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 06:50:36 PM »
sorry, my link didn't work, try this one. afraid I'm not clever enough to do a hyperlink!

http://conservativehome.blogs.com/goldlist/2009/06/hazel-grove-now-has-the-youngest-conservative-association-chairman-in-history.html

sooty2

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 02:37:10 PM »
This wouldn't surprise me in the least. I said his post was very juvenile back in april and again on the 9th July I said he reminded me of a child . I think politics are too serious and dangerous for one so young. Im grateful he didn't win. Get some life experience behind you Oliver if you are 19 or 35.

chicken lady

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 11:50:04 AM »
is this the same Oliver Johnstone? according to the link below, only 12 months ago he was 18 years old and at university.

conservativehome.blogs.com/.../hazel-grove-now-has-the-youngest-conservative-association-chairman-in-history.html

OliverJohnstone

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 09:51:18 AM »
I refer you all to my post on the previous topic. I apologise for not getting back to any concerns that may have been raised on the forum. My professional life is very hectic at the moment. If in future you have serious concerns about local issues and want answers then please do contact the Conservative office for an immediate response - the candidacy however is no longer mine and as I am no longer involved in the local party I cannot tell you who has taken over as yet.

sooty2

Split Topic (from: Stockport full council meeting)
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 11:54:48 AM »
This is not about all about him. any come day go day politician deserves the same. Didn't realise you liked to be walked over.I don't think admin is to happy either.

alan@marple

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 10:29:45 AM »
Sooty and others!

Here you go again slagging OJ!

Did any of you have a go at the local elections are are you LD. councillors incognito!.

Mr Johnstone stood for election and I entertain no doubt that if he was elected he would have carried out his election address promises.
Quite frankly, if I was him after all the insidious verbal attacks, I would tell you all to get lost!, but I don't think he is like that, although I have never met him.

If you got a problem about the Tory posters, complain to the owner of the land
or to the Conservative Association office, or if you are so minded shift them yourself.

(please) Now get of his back

sooty2

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »
I cannot believe OJ has the nerve to come back on the forum to try to make himself look good. You've failed Oliver. Just listen to yourself,Condescending?listening to the community and residents? That's what forum members are,all your words Oliver. You must think we are stupid. Have you not read the posts mentioning your name? Do you not have the manners to reply?You remind me of a child that closes it's eyes in the hope the adult can't see it and everything will go away. You are a chancer Oliver, with NO Chance!

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 09:05:30 AM »
Welcome back Oliver. It's disappointing that you've taken the time to have a rant at the council (http://www.marple-uk.com/smf/index.php?topic=3091.msg12019#msg12019) but failed to respond to posts specifically addressed to you - such as the repeated requests for an update on your investigations into Seventeen Windows (even if you haven't got anywhere yet) or the request to remove remains of the conservative posters at Dan Bank (which are still there). See http://www.marple-uk.com/smf/index.php?topic=3063.0

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website