All your Marple and Stockport property and financial needs under one roof

Author Topic: Mrs Peppercorn's Magical Reading Room  (Read 34144 times)

orangewhip

Re: Mrs Peppercorn's Magical Reading Room
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 03:45:58 PM »
Does anyone out there know when MrsPeppercorn is due to give their next radio interview?

I would really like to listen to this so if anyone can provide any details regarding this matter it would be greatly appreciated.   

orangewhip

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »
FW: Any word on when this radio interview is due to take place? 

Please.  

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2010, 10:33:49 AM »

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2010, 10:14:48 AM »
Here's an article from stockport express in relation to thefilming in Marple Bridge and what our intentions were when choosing the location. We hope you enjoy the read.

[attachment deleted by admin]

tina

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 04:21:52 PM »
Pics Looks great, look forward to see it :)

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 04:10:40 PM »
There was a well publicised meeting prior to filming for residents... I m NOT a resident and I knew about it!!! Very detailed info was then emailed around residents.. again I m not a resident but i still managed to get one!!

If you want to come film on our road in Rose Hill next time feel free... We d all love it  ;D

amazon

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 02:55:52 PM »
THank you Amazon I am sure you will sport Helen and Mike in Libby's sipping coffee and eating their sausage rolls conspiring over their next project. Agrred with response, all residents were notified, plus a sign and news paper adverts stating what was happening. There's only so much pleasing we can do on productions and some people will be affected, but the majority were happy with what we set out to do. Here's to the first screening inthe coming months at the Marple cinema... I am sure a selected 100 residents and business owners will be invited.
              Please keep us informed of this and dont forget to include people of lower fold upto the windsor castle .

amazon

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 02:52:37 PM »
i do suport MARPLE BRIDGE i live on lower fold. 
down inthe bridge most days .

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 02:44:58 PM »
THank you Amazon I am sure you will sport Helen and Mike in Libby's sipping coffee and eating their sausage rolls conspiring over their next project. Agrred with response, all residents were notified, plus a sign and news paper adverts stating what was happening. There's only so much pleasing we can do on productions and some people will be affected, but the majority were happy with what we set out to do. Here's to the first screening inthe coming months at the Marple cinema... I am sure a selected 100 residents and business owners will be invited.

amazon

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 01:53:55 PM »
stop looking for problems re noise at night Mrs peppercorns reading room they new it was being filmed at night . do they complain about all the idiots that leave the norfolk on a Friday night late NO it was a great boost to the area . this morning in Marple i was stoped by three people wanting to know were this filming was done . hopefully they went to the bridge and maybe called in the cafe and the post office and spent some money   .
                                          Come back again film crew you will be most welcome

orangewhip

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 10:50:38 AM »
Any word on when this radio interview is due to take place? 

Dave

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 07:47:21 AM »
AS I spend alot of each day in Marple bridge know lots of residents... havent heard a bad word said about the production so far..

Mmm - I'm afraid I have heard a few bad words, not form the shops or other businesses, but from people who live in the Bridge.  I gather that there was a great deal of nocturnal noise and disturbance, at grossly unsocial hours, and yet there had been little if any proper advance consultation with residents (as opposed to businesses, who it seems were consulted and involved).  Don't forget, most of the businesses (apart from the Scot, of course) close up and go home by 6.00 - it was the people who live there who were kept awake in the wee small hours!   :'(

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 06:03:34 AM »
Cast

Mrs Peppercorn - Margaret Jackman
Mr Libby - Stephen Boyes
Mrs Libby - Jane Cox
Estate Agent - Kris Sleater
Mrs Windsor - Kerry Downing

Finally the star

Eloise - Emily Coggin (8 Years of age and a born star, beautiful on camera)

amazon

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »
Does Anybody know the names of the actors in the stills that are on the website .

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 05:18:04 PM »
AS I spend alot of each day in Marple bridge know lots of residents... havent heard a bad word said about the production so far.. especially after the meeting prior to filming :)

THink there was always going to be a little issue with the fallout of ... interesting folk... who frequent certain drinking holes in the area... and couldnt then finish the evening in the Scot ...  However theres no excuse to upset people and I am sure your production team know that most of us support these ventures -  even if we are a touch put out that we are being disguised as Cornish!!! ;)