Brabyns Preparatory School -Scholarships

Linked Events

• Local lad on TV Dance Show: January 02, 2010
  • Think You Can Dance Final: February 13, 2010

Author Topic: So You Think You Can Dance  (Read 12198 times)

Mr Marple

Re: So You Think You Can Dance
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2010, 02:17:56 PM »
Chris, I've sent my info via pm for you.

Chris Aikido

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2010, 01:59:43 PM »
Can I just thank everyone on behalf of Robbie for the support and good wishes he has had since the start of the show.

Although the ending was hardly what anyone could have wanted, the fun we had on the way and the help from the community was immense and that will be the abiding memory.

Rob made a brief visit this week but had to return to London for physio and meetings. We hope he will be back soon (he has a return ticket!) and will be able to fulfil some of the many kind requests we have had for visits etc.

He says his shoulder is healing well.

Many of you have said he did Marple proud and I have to say we all feel very proud of Marple.

Mr Marple

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 01:17:29 PM »
Thankyou Pjarvis & Lisa.

I've contacted Bill, chairman of the committee, and he'll be making the necessary arrangements.

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2010, 01:07:31 PM »
I passed a msg on via the FB group run by his friend.. She said she would let him know.

pjarvis98

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 11:51:34 AM »
Mr Marple, have you managed to get his details. If you haven't he went to All Saints School on Monday which delighted all the children! and signed autographs for them. The school will have his details and he is due to appear again to show them some dances and teach them some moves which they are all really excited about  ;D

Mr Marple

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 04:42:58 PM »
Can anyone pass on this message to Robbie White and his family, it is in relation to the Marple Carnival Committee.

The Committee would like to be sent his contact numbers/info so that he can be arranged to appear in the carnival parade.

Private message me on this forum if you can help and/or contact the committee themselves.

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 09:43:12 AM »
got this msg today... via FB !

The BBC have finally released the information so we are finally allowed to tell you.

Most of you probably all know by now but I just wanted to make sure everyone had heard - unfortunately, during rehearsals on Tuesday Robbie dislocated his shoulder meaning he won't be able to dance in the final this Saturday. Alastair has been drafted back and will be dancing in the final instead of Robbie.

Obviously, this is really sad news but we have to look at the positives and see how well Robbie has done throughout the show and this has been amazing exposure for Robbie. We're sure Robbie the job offers will come flooding in and wish Robbie a fast and speedy recovery.

Get well soon Robbie, you're the winner in all our eyes!!!

tina

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 04:22:39 PM »
awww shame about the injury Robbie, your a winner in Marple's eyes :D

the rover

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 08:16:33 AM »
Have you heard the latest, Robbie has discolated his shoulder and might not be able to dance in the final, refer to the Stockport Express for details.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 05:17:05 PM »
It's done  ;D
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

bat man

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 11:57:18 AM »
Is there any chance of doing a headline on the front page.......

bat man

Re: Local dancer makes good on new TV Reality Show
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 11:55:48 AM »
Only a few days left until the final,come on Marple people lets really get behind Robbie.....

bat man

So You Think You Can Dance
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 11:54:09 AM »
The Stockport Spider Robbie White has reached the finals of So You Think You Can Dance,dont forget to tune in and vote for Robbie White,BBC1 7.45 Saturday,make this local lads deam come true he has earned it Vote Robbie White.Thank you to all Robbies loyal fans who have been voting,if youve not been voting then get voting on Saturday.

amazon

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 09:49:57 PM »
Robbie through to final well done good luck next week /

Chris Aikido

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2010, 07:39:06 PM »
AND we would like suggestions as to how we could use the cake to raise funds for a good (local) cause - what that should be and how: raffle, auction, coffee morning? It's a fruit cake so I guess it will last.