Cole and Fox Interior Design Marple | Romiley | Stockport

Author Topic: Dentists & haidressers recommendations....  (Read 2824 times)

Rachael

Re: Dentists & haidressers recommendations....
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 07:38:52 AM »
P.s Mr Eton is his dental  partner, its Mr Burke that I see :)

Rachael

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 07:32:45 AM »
Members of my family left Grogans opposite the swimming baths,   six monthly check ups became nine monthly check ups, and paying private per month, we didn't feel we were getting what we were paying for.

Shame really because he is a really nice dentist especially for children, but unfortunately children had to start to pay private too, and I don't think they should be doing .

We all go to my dentist in Hazel Grove, Eton Burke  I have been with him for 15 years,  he only does what he feels really needs to be done , my previous dentists all seemed to find "something" but with him, my treatment has been minimal , and usually just a check up is required , that sort of tells me something !  Ive never felt ripped off, and I trust him.

I think he only takes private patients now, but there is ( or was ) a waiting list to go NHS with him

I would highly recommend him

Dave

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 03:01:18 PM »
OK, but it's probably worth signing up with an NHS dentist if you can, so that you can get work done on the NHS in the future.   ;D

sparrow

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 01:40:15 PM »
Thank you for your recommendations, all gratefully received.

Think I'll probably need a private dentist, as unfortunately, I need work that the NHS dosn't cover.

alan@marple

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »

I go to Dental care at 62, corner of Market St and Church Lane and I am very happy there, I am an NHS Patient, both Duncan and Adrien are great

amazon

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 08:59:12 PM »
Dentist Grogan facing marple baths or next door to stockport medical pratice . you did not say whether private or NHS if Nhs try the ones down from birch vale drive romiley  . going towards romiley .

sparrow

Dentists & haidressers recommendations....
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 06:33:19 PM »
Hello,
I'm new to Marple, please can you recommend good local dentists & a good hairdresser too....?
Having had bad experiences in the past & more recently some great experiences, I'm keen not to repeat the former!
Thank you very much.