Self Catering Holiday Cottages in
Marple, Stockport & Cheshire

Author Topic: All Things Nice  (Read 12286 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: All Things Nice: Valentine's Dinner
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2012, 07:04:19 AM »
We went to Rick's special Valentine's Dinner on the 14th and it was absolutely superb. The 7 courses were perfectly cooked and the ambience was great. The BYOB drinks policy is just right, and Rick's friendly hospitality was understated and well suited to the night. Could not recommend it highly enough as a venue for a special meal for friends or a couple. Haven't had nicer food for the money in a 2* Michelin restaurant.
"ATN" now has a licence.

bluebelly

Re: All Things Nice
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 07:32:53 AM »
what a fantastic place this is.will definatly be returning here.
thought id try it after reading this post. could of spent a fortune.
staff were lovely.....

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 04:06:01 AM »
They make a very good cup of tea with real tea leaves and a strainer. Yummy home-made soups and the pre-11.30am breakfast menu is pretty good too.

Heritage

All Things Nice: Valentine's Dinner
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 07:22:00 PM »
We went to Rick's special Valentine's Dinner on the 14th and it was absolutely superb. The 7 courses were perfectly cooked and the ambience was great. The BYOB drinks policy is just right, and Rick's friendly hospitality was understated and well suited to the night. Could not recommend it highly enough as a venue for a special meal for friends or a couple. Haven't had nicer food for the money in a 2* Michelin restaurant.

Rachael

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 11:06:04 AM »
I like all things nice too  ..... .  I had never been in Toast on Derby way for lunch before, so I tried there yesterday with my friend, the food was nice enough , but its too dark in there for me unless you sit by the window .

We had our sandwich, and then moved onto All things nice for our cake and coffee.

We had to wait for a table, as it was very very busy, I honestly do not think that Costa Coffee is any threat to them at all .

Toast  versus All things nice  ......... All things nice for me, for defo, its lighter, its brighter and I think the food is nicer, and the cakes are to die for :)

I had baked cheesecake, and my friend could not decide between the chocolate and treacle fudge cake or the scones  .... so he had both  :o

The table behind us had the afternoon tea, that looked really nice, we are having that next time .

Miss C

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 07:49:58 PM »
We've recently moved to the area and absolutely love this deli. Friendly staff, gorgeous food. Definitely worth moving for!

marpudlian

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 11:15:04 PM »
All Things Nice really is a fantastic cafe, quite possibly the best in Marple. I have paid a visit every week for the last year or so, the food is delicious and the staff are all really friendly and knowledgeable too. Keep up the good work!

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 02:05:58 AM »
It does my favorite Chedder, Black bomber so that's good for me.
I always feel that Black Bomber ought to be Lancashire cheese.....I'll get me coat, as we say on another forum.

Duke Fame

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 01:43:11 PM »
It does my favorite Chedder, Black bomber so that's good for me.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 03:45:07 AM »
just wondering if anybody has been to the new deli/cafe on Church lane?
Heard good reports ,so will, try next week
Continues to be excellent

Iona

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 07:20:13 PM »
The outside catering comes highly recommended too.
http://www.thetravellinggourmet.co.uk/

richard

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 08:32:49 PM »
 :D

not been to all things nice for a while, been working away and too busy. Had a recent day off and decided to go again.
What can you say? A completely changed menu. more food choices available, business obviously well thought out. a real credit to Marple. look forward to my next visit

Iona

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 11:00:27 AM »
I have been in a few times to use the cafe and the deli. It's very friendly and the cafe serves great coffee, delicious snacks, lunches etc. whilst the deli stocks exquisite cheeses and flavoured oils decanted from large bottles (you can buy smaller bottles there or take your own). One of the guys who runs the place was previously involved in Deli Select (near the Co-op) and the other is Sicilian - both really know their food and can give advice.

I personally love the new 'cafe culture' that's around at the moment in Marple.

richard

All Things Nice
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 12:46:49 PM »
just wondering if anybody has been to the new deli/cafe on Church lane?
Heard good reports ,so will, try next week