To advertise on this site

Author Topic: Peruga At Woodheys  (Read 5610 times)

alstan

Re: Peruga At Woodheys
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 01:22:56 PM »
Went to Peruga last night. First time for a while. The food and service were OK but I can't say the same for the bill, 10% of the which related to drinks that were not ours. Accidental? Probably but it is an accident that should never happen.

nbt

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 07:14:34 PM »
Mrs NBT and i recently visited Peruga on the recommendation of a friend. It was simply stunning. The food was absolutely fantastic. We shall return
NBT: Notoriously Bad Typist

Miss Marple

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 08:02:45 PM »
Visited Peruga At Woodheys again on Monday and the food was still fantastic coupled with the spectacular views you would be hard pushed to find a better place to dine  ;D  If you go try the fish cakes (Not like ordinary fish cakes ) they are amazing  :P

Miss Marple

Peruga At Woodheys
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 03:16:48 PM »
My daughter had her wedding reception here a couple of weeks ago and I was amazed at the service,food and attention to detail.  The food was wonderful even though they were cooking for 97 people, the quality and service was amazing.  I would like to recommend Peruga at Woodheys to everyone for a wedding venue or just a meal.   I am sure you would not be disappointed.