Brabyns Preparatory School -Scholarships

Author Topic: Stunell or Bush  (Read 2675 times)

Miss Marple

Re: Stunell or Bush
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 02:38:17 PM »
 :o Took advise and put specks on this morning and yes I can see its graffiti !  Spoke to colleagues in my office today who inform me that Manchester has suffered badly with this picture of Bush they say its everywhere.  Wonderful picture that's on the site it shows it very clearly even better than when I am wearing my glasses  ;D

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »
George W  >:(
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Miss Marple

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 08:04:47 PM »
Who is it ?  I didn't notice the writing but the picture is  flippin good if its freehand but totally inappropriate to deface a sign.   Thanks for that !  i THINK ITS A STENCIL ON CLOSER INSPECTION OF YOUR PHOTO, BANKS CAN REST EASY !!  BUT WHO IS IT ?

Tricky

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 07:41:41 PM »
100% sure it's not graffiti ?  :P

meh

Miss Marple

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 07:17:57 PM »
Are we speaking about the same notice board ? I park my car near to it every day and it looks like a professional superimposed picture of a man in a pencil sketch type style of portrate.  If this is a local graffiti artist he would give many a professional portrate painter a run for their money!  I am not being funny victor but I feel you maybe looking at the wrong notice board.  The one I am on about is the one that if you stand with your back to the CAB building it is on your right.  I am in work tomorrow I will take a closer look but I am 100% sure its not graffiti. :P  Hey don't all rush to have a look I will never find a car parking space ;D

Victor M

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »
Yes I have and it's graffiti, it's been there for a number of weeks, next time I pass I'll take a photo of it and post it on the forum.

Miss Marple

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 04:31:56 PM »
Hi Victor its not Graffiti it is a picture of a man who bears more resemblance to George Bush that Andrew Stunell  :o  Have you seen it before you pass comment  ???

Victor M

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 03:54:46 PM »
I would suggest that a visit to an Optometrist may be required Miss Marple, I can't see any resemblance between the bit of graffiti and our local MP.

Miss Marple

Stunell or Bush
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 03:46:40 PM »
I have noticed a sign in the Memorial Park with what to me looks like a picture of George Bush superimposed onto it.  On closer inspection I have now realised that it is Andrew Stunell.  Next time you are in the park near the CAB take a look  ::)