Marple Blasting Services | Blast Cleaning Stockport

Author Topic: Old recycling bins  (Read 2731 times)

Basementlife

Re: Old recycling bins
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 02:21:00 PM »
Unfortunately we are still using ours !!
Having been on holiday, when the rest of the street road had their's delivered, for some unknown reason we failed to receive the new bins.
The council has been contacted, but as yet, of this morning anyway, no bins have been delivered.

amazon

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 01:25:14 PM »
It has been suggested that they could be used for growing potatoes but you would have to drill holes in them.

They Have Holes In Them .was looking to make a Fishpond       But means Bunging the holes up . 

Jo Scarlett

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 09:25:00 AM »
Thanks Susan, that seems like a good idea! 

Susan

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 08:44:47 AM »
place them in the car boot and use them to store things in. I have one in the boot and then when i go shopping the big things go back in to the trolley and then in to the box in my car, saves on carriers 

maronbf3

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 09:30:18 PM »
It has been suggested that they could be used for growing potatoes but you would have to drill holes in them.

Rachael

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 06:58:17 PM »
I dont know if I read it on line, or in the information that came through the post, but you can do whatever you like with it, it just will not be emptied if you still use it.

Jo Scarlett

Old recycling bins
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 09:08:00 PM »
Any idea what we are supposed to do with the old black recycling box??  I don't need another storage box in my garage - any good idea's?  Can we recycle them??