Marple Health - for Wholefoods and Supplements to look GOOD and feel GREAT!

Author Topic: britmilfit  (Read 3062 times)

nicola2611

Re: britmilfit
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 12:48:19 PM »
Spoke to one of the main guys last night and he said we would need around 15 people to start a new park, the best way to do this is to go on the group on facebook british military fitness manchester and on the discussion board it mentions new venues, please add your names and request brabyns park and we can look at getting it set up

nicola2611

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 08:30:34 AM »
Yes they would offer all three levels, I will find out how many I would need to start a class there

daniel2034

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 09:22:29 PM »
I would be interested as well - would have to be the 'blue' class for me for a couple of months or so. Brabyns would be ideal.

nicola2611

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 08:06:40 AM »
Yes please email me on Nicola_Webb@umbro.co.uk

Sea

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 01:31:01 PM »
Hi
Have you an email address to contatc you?

nicola2611

britmilfit
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 10:40:58 AM »
I am currently a memeber of British Military Fitness, The UK's leading outdoor fitness provider. Operating in parks across the UK, they offer the best way to get fit and lose weight whilst having great fun with other people.
The only problem is there nearest location to me is Bruntwood Park which isn't that far to go but it would be good if we could get one in this area of Stockport i'e Woodbank, Woodlands, Brabyns or Torkington Park. The reason for my post is that I would need a decent number of people to want to join, to get the location set up. Have a look at there website www.bmfmanchester.com. If you are interested let me know and I will pass the emails on