Cole and Fox Interior Design Marple | Romiley | Stockport

Author Topic: Fencing, the 'sport'  (Read 2871 times)

Ali Bee

Re: Fencing, the 'sport'
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
:o I understand that the Signol Centre in Romiley have a fencing school, One of their members (Ms. A. Miles Matil )won the Ladies Sabre trophy over the weekend in Sheffield at the British Cadet Championships.  I think the telephone number is 430 3697 -  J.A. Signol 76 Stockport Road, Romiley.

Thanks, will look into that.  :)

Cycling Duk

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 09:08:22 AM »
 :o I understand that the Signol Centre in Romiley have a fencing school, One of their members (Ms. A. Miles Matil )won the Ladies Sabre trophy over the weekend in Sheffield at the British Cadet Championships.  I think the telephone number is 430 3697 -  J.A. Signol 76 Stockport Road, Romiley.

Ali Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 07:48:17 PM »
not the wooden structures.  I used to do this some years ago, but I only know of classes outside Marple, but have never found any nearer than Bramhall, plus they are too late for my 'owl' personality.  So anyone...?

Sorry not 'owl' but 'lark'!  I'd been reading about owls  ;D.

Ali Bee

Fencing, the 'sport'
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 07:36:33 PM »
not the wooden structures.  I used to do this some years ago, but I only know of classes outside Marple, but have never found any nearer than Bramhall, plus they are too late for my 'owl' personality.  So anyone...?