Self Catering Holiday Cottages in
Marple, Stockport & Cheshire

Author Topic: All things nice  (Read 5163 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: All things nice
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 11:08:39 PM »
Hi everyone. It's rick from All Things Nice. Just to let everyone know that we are relocating to Market street in Marple in what was the old Paul Howard menswear shop. We are hoping to be in early in November and will keep you posted. The move allows us to expand our operation and will be bigger and better with more choice available, more seating and a more efficient service. Watch this space for more details

As good as ever at the new venue. Very busy but no queues so far. Increased deli space. Staff as pleasant as ever despite being run off their feet.

tigerman

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 05:12:09 PM »
To be expandng in the current climate you must be doing something right.  Good luck with the move.

Iona

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 12:35:11 PM »
That's great - look forward to it.

Chef

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 10:57:29 AM »
We hope to open on Friday and Saturday evening and Sunday lunch/brunch but not initially as we want to get a feel for the new building and layout .

Iona

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 09:00:18 AM »
Great news! Any plans for evening dining?

barndoor

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 06:28:51 PM »
Rick, I'm a big fan of All Things Nice and I hope the move goes well for you.

The promise of more seating is a godsend: there have been a few occasions where you have had so many customers I haven't been able to get a table! Which, obviously, is a good thing; it's certainly not a complaint.

bd

Chef

All things nice
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 12:49:16 PM »
Hi everyone. It's rick from All Things Nice. Just to let everyone know that we are relocating to Market street in Marple in what was the old Paul Howard menswear shop. We are hoping to be in early in November and will keep you posted. The move allows us to expand our operation and will be bigger and better with more choice available, more seating and a more efficient service. Watch this space for more details