Certified Charter Accountants in Marple

Author Topic: I'se Weary of Waitin'  (Read 3126 times)

Howard

Re: I'se Weary of Waitin'
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 03:57:43 PM »
Remember, Google is your friend! Glad you found what you wanted.

alan@marple

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 10:59:25 AM »
I wish I had your brilliant Ideas Howard!

I sent an email to the Choir and went I went to their rehersal on Tuesday, I was presented with a copy of the music and Lyrics.

Thanks for the tip

alan@marple

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 01:57:11 PM »
Hello Howard,

Thank you for your response to my posting.
It was in fact as a result of my visit last week to the Caernarfon Male Voice Choir that my interest it this piece of music 1st started.

I hope to be there next week and shall try your suggestion.

Thank you for being so helpful

Regards

Alan

Howard

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 08:10:10 PM »
Alan, I've done a few searches on the web using the most popular search engines and even tried a few of the more obscure ones. The only reference I can find is a recording of it by the Welsh Côr Meibion Caernarfon male voice choir on a recording they did in 1997. You can find the details of the album at: http://www.cormeibioncaernarfon.org/sotr.html.

I can't find anything that lists the lyrics. Perhaps you could try emailing the choir and see if anyone remembers or has a copy of the lyrics. Their English web site which has telephone numbers and email address is at http://www.cormeibioncaernarfon.org/eng/home.html

Good luck.

alan@marple

I'se Weary of Waitin'
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 10:23:11 PM »
This is a song by a male voice choir that I recently downloaded from Itunes store.

I have searched for the lyrics for this piece of music-without success.

If anyone has a copy of the lyrics, I would very much appreciate them and for which I shall give a donation to one of the "Ringers" quiz night

If its allowed, you could even email it to me

thanks

Alan