Marple Motor Company Ltd - brand new MOT Testing Station in Marple

Landscape Gardening Maintenance Marple & Marple Bridge

Author Topic: FREE Function Room and New Members WANTED  (Read 112 times)

jarvo8

FREE Function Room and New Members WANTED
« on: January 26, 2015, 07:33:28 PM »
HI

I am the newish Steward at Marple Con Club and I am looking for people to join the club or call in and try us out. We are due to have a refurb with new ceilings hopefully a new bar and completely new decor and seating.

The club has a nice relaxed friendly atmosphere and members are able to use the two fantastic snooker tables (the best in the area) darts and pool. We have a large function room upstairs and a small concert room downstairs and bar area.

Prices are very competitive I have listed draught beers prices below and this is one of the benefits of becoming a member, we also hold a Open Mic evening every Saturday night from 8pm , Line Dancing classes are every Wed and Thurs from 7-30pm everybody is very welcome to come along. Also on a Thurs we have Bingo from 8-15pm once again everyone is welcome.

Membership for the year is only £10 per person or as I said you can call in for a drink any night or all day Sunday.

BEER PRICES

Fosters       £3
San Miguel £3.20
Bitter          £2.10  and £2.70
Mild            £1.70
Strongbow £3

FREE function room hire is available please ring me on 07749743118 thanks.
Our Function room AVAILABLE for hire at Marple Conservative Club seats 130 people comfortably with licensed bar and catering. Available for Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthday Parties, Exhibitions, Presentations ,Business Meetings etc please contact me for details or see our website and a video  of the room here http://www.marpleconservativeclub.co.uk/