Certified Charter Accountants in Marple

Author Topic: marple childrens orthopaedic hospital and Nap Top  (Read 7355 times)

bubbly b

Re: marple childrens orthopaedic hospital and Nap Top
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 12:39:49 PM »
I am trying to find people who had any association with Marple Children's Orthopeadic Hospital, patients, staff, nurses, cooks, cleaners-anyone with any connection. I am also trying to trace a Jackie who was in Nab Top Sanitorium and used to correspond with an American called George. He is trying to find you. Maybe-mid 50s to late 50s to early 60s. Please contact me if you have any information at all, however small

I am trying to contact people who were treated for TB at Marple Hospital tree tops.
 Between 1949 and 1953 ish .
 My name is Barbara St John.

liz appleby

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 10:18:13 AM »
Hello Peter, It was good to hear from you. I haven't heard from any one who was in Marple as long ago as that. What was your illness and how long were you in for. I am gld that you have got in touch with me Best wishes Liz

phealey992@talktalk.net

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 05:42:59 PM »
Hello M/S Appleby (Liz),
      I discovered this site some days ago, and I thought you may be interested to learn that I was an in-patient at the Children's Orthopaedic Hospital, Marple from July 1939 until February 1943.
      Incidentally, I noticed that Miss Guest (Physiotherapist) who treated me regularly during that period, appears on one of the site photographs!
      Although I celebrated my 80th birthday this year, I wondered whether any ex-patient from my era had ever sent you a contribution.
Yours sincerely,

PETER (Healey)

liz appleby

marple childrens orthopaedic hospital and Nap Top
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 10:06:35 AM »
I am trying to find people who had any association with Marple Children's Orthopeadic Hospital, patients, staff, nurses, cooks, cleaners-anyone with any connection. I am also trying to trace a Jackie who was in Nab Top Sanitorium and used to correspond with an American called George. He is trying to find you. Maybe-mid 50s to late 50s to early 60s. Please contact me if you have any information at all, however small