Marple Community Forum & Noticeboard
November 26, 2014, 12:39:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Main Site

News: Banner Adverts on this site raise £1,000 for Skatepark Project

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Marple Bridge Town Street Fryer - Genuine Fish & Chips!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports Hall to close?  (Read 4230 times)
Duke Fame

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2011, 10:21:05 PM »

Just heard that people who work at Hibbert Lane campus  conected to sports facility have already been sent emails to inform them that as from 2014 they will be based on the Buxton Lane campus.    Now hold on a min! I thought no decisions had been made as yet.?  Oh dear now I am becoming very concerned at the goings on at CAMSFC   Just incase you have forgotten CAMSFC you have not got planning permission yet, have you ?

Don't want to doubt things but why would staff get 2 yrs notice of a move of 100 Mtrs, it's hardly time to negotiate a relocation package
jethroh65

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2011, 10:30:16 PM »

Just heard that people who work at Hibbert Lane campus  conected to sports facility have already been sent emails to inform them that as from 2014 they will be based on the Buxton Lane campus.    Now hold on a min! I thought no decisions had been made as yet.?  Oh dear now I am becoming very concerned at the goings on at CAMSFC   Just incase you have forgotten CAMSFC you have not got planning permission yet, have you ?

Don't want to doubt things but why would staff get 2 yrs notice of a move of 100 Mtrs, it's hardly time to negotiate a relocation package
Agreed, it does really advanced notice!!!
danny

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 03:16:41 PM »

And heres me thinking target fitness wern't organised!
although i must admit that 2 years notice seems to be a bit excessive. Maybe some infomation has got "lost" somewere?

Whats that coming over the hill? Is it a monster?
Kinda... its a monster with a towel on its head!
Miss Marple

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 06:10:11 PM »

Yes ! You can always guarantee MIA to have the latest information right here on this site !  Wink

BECAUSE IT CONCERNS ME, MINE AND OTHERS !!!!!
My login is Henrietta

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2011, 12:53:23 AM »

he idea that our elected representatives are barred by our own council from communicating with their consituents via this excellent forum is truly bizarre!    Let's hope the problem can be resolved.  
It's possible that SMBC's sytem is set to automatically block non-business usage.
danny

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 01:03:29 PM »

he idea that our elected representatives are barred by our own council from communicating with their consituents via this excellent forum is truly bizarre!    Let's hope the problem can be resolved.  
It's possible that SMBC's sytem is set to automatically block non-business usage.
I doubt it, as students can access Facebook Youtube etc without any hindrance. Although it is possible that the IT guys at the college added this forum to the "block" list. I can't confirm this however.

Whats that coming over the hill? Is it a monster?
Kinda... its a monster with a towel on its head!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Tweets by @marplewebsite