A.C.M. Financial Services Ltd - for all aspects of financial planning

Author Topic: Ciao, introducing myself  (Read 6820 times)

Nwra

Re: Ciao, introducing myself
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 02:48:43 PM »
Ciao Vincenzo

Sono inglese e la mia ragazza e' Italiana. Io parlo un po' di italiano ed io vorrei fare amicizia con piu italiani! Traslochiamo a Marple a luglio.

Grazie
Paul

vikkio

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 01:21:27 PM »
Ciao Vincenzo

There's a facebook page for Italian chefs. It may be for Italians generally. Go into any good pizzeria and ask. That's how pizzerias get chefs. In bocca al lupo.

Chris

well I dont want to offend pizzaioli or chefs, but I am a Software Engineer, so not really fit for a chef job :D

chriswallis labour

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2017, 07:26:05 PM »
Ciao Vincenzo

There's a facebook page for Italian chefs. It may be for Italians generally. Go into any good pizzeria and ask. That's how pizzerias get chefs. In bocca al lupo.

Chris

jambutty

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 12:10:51 PM »
You’re a jet setter! And now Marple!

Manchester should have some groups, I know they do for Germans, Spanish etc. As London is so big my brother’s girlfriend joined a Facebook group for Italian Nannies living in London and has a group of friends from there 😊 Very niche!

vikkio

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 10:38:54 AM »
Ciao! I’m not an expat but wanted to say ‘hello’. I hope your move goes smoothly in January. Me and my husband moved to Marple in August and we absolutely love it. We moved from Manchester City centre. It’s a great place to live, we’ve found the people very friendly.
I hope I will feel the same, at the moment I am a bit scared you know, new things, fresh start...
Where are you moving from?
I have been in the uk for 2 years, and I have been living in Chester, before I was living in Malta, I am originally from Sicily
I have Italian ties in my family- my brother met his Italian girlfriend when studying in Torino and they live in London now. It’s a beautiful language! My brother is fluent.
that is nice to hear, we italians are everywhere :D
Best of luck with your move! Rebecca
thanks

vikkio

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 10:37:02 AM »
Benvenuto Vikkio!  :)
oh you speak italian? or was it google translated? dont play with my italian heart :D

Dave

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 09:52:16 AM »
Benvenuto Vikkio!  :)

jambutty

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 09:43:11 AM »
Ciao! I’m not an expat but wanted to say ‘hello’. I hope your move goes smoothly in January. Me and my husband moved to Marple in August and we absolutely love it. We moved from Manchester City centre. It’s a great place to live, we’ve found the people very friendly.
Where are you moving from?
I have Italian ties in my family- my brother met his Italian girlfriend when studying in Torino and they live in London now. It’s a beautiful language! My brother is fluent.
Best of luck with your move! Rebecca

vikkio

Ciao, introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 10:32:21 AM »
Hello there,
I dont know if this is the right section where to introduce myself, but I will try anyway,
my name is Vincenzo, I am italian, and I am a software engineer, I will be working in Manchester and I am going to move to Marple around the end of Jan if everything goes well.
I was wondering if there are any other italians/expats in Marple, if there are any meetups/events for expats?