Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Author Topic: Reccomended Jewellery makers  (Read 3386 times)

Rachael

Reccomended Jewellery makers
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 01:36:19 PM »
Thanks for your replies, yes, this is the sort of thing that I want done, a design of my own and for it to be made for me, I think I will go and have a chat with them.

Thanks very much

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 01:24:18 PM »
I've used the jewellers on market street - had a piece designed to my own specification.  He was really good - did what I asked, at a good price.  I took in an old ring, and had the diamonds reset into a necklace and ear-rings.  Hope you have the same success.

os

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 11:38:23 PM »
Both myself and my wife have used the jewlers for purchase and re sizing of wedding rings and he did a great job so I reccomend them.
My wife had her wedding ring made to fit nicely around here engaement ring as this was an uneven shape, so it wasnt an easy job but it looks really nice now.
so yes the quality is good.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 09:25:26 PM »
I can't really answer that because I haven't had any dealings with them myself. Perhaps you should visit them and see if you feel confident after that. You don't have to place an order if you're still doubtful after speaking to them.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Rachael

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 07:43:38 PM »
Thanks Mark.

I have noticed some really nice pieces in the shop window there. Im just worried about not actually getting what Im told Im getting, as in clarity of stones etc, but you would say he is trustworthy??

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 07:05:28 PM »
The Jeweller on Market St made our friends' engagement ring to her own design. It's really good, a very impressive piece indeed.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Rachael

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 06:30:43 PM »
I am looking for a really good independant jewellers that could design and make an item for me.

I previously used Gems on the A6 but they are not there anymore.

I know there is the jewellers on Market st, but I honestly do not know what his work is like etc

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I would like someone totaly honest, that I am genuinely getting what Im paying for.