A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: re; photos  (Read 3794 times)

Susan

re; photos
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 04:27:29 PM »
Thanks admin, i will let my mum know about it.

RAY NOBLE

re; photos
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 01:35:17 PM »
The chap at the back on the right is Tommy Ashton he lived at 8 Chapel Fields. Ray.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
re; photos
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 07:35:31 AM »
I've sent a message to Stuart but no reply yet - hopefully the address is still valid.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

heather

re; photos
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 08:53:20 PM »
i have just realised his name is john edward slater not jack slater thanks to your book remembered ':blush:'

heather

re; photos
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 08:17:48 PM »
my e-mail address is heather12@hotmail.co.uk i hope i havent got this wrong but i am talking about the gent that as you look at the photo is on the right hand side at the front of the boat

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
re; photos
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 07:20:05 PM »
Hello again Heather,

Ok, first of all, here's the photo in question:

The e-mail I have from a chap called Stuart Bradley says that the man on the far right side of the photo (front left of boat) is his Great Grandfather, George, and that this is confirmed by his father.

I will tell Stuart of your message and perhaps if you let me have an email address to pass on you can see if you can resolve it with him (hopefully without falling out! )

you can mail me at mark@marple-uk.com if you don't want to post any contact details here.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
re; photos
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 08:04:23 AM »
Hi Heather,

I think it was a member of the Bradley family who told us it was George. Let me see if I can dig out the email and check the details.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

heather

re; photos
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 09:23:12 PM »
i know this doesnt belong here but i tried to send an e-mail and it wouldnt go  i was looking through the photos and on canals 1 you have named a gent as george bradley according to mum its her grandfather jack slater the photos of 4 men on an ice breaker on the canal  i dont think shes wrong as she has a photo of him on the wall